Day 3

I was too weak to make contact, yet again, but I've finally been able to pull something back from the Otherworld - or rather, my memory has stayed strong enough this time that I was able to make some sketches of the things I saw there, and even recreate some of the sounds I heard there.

When I make myself known to the other half... the "ARC"... I will use these sounds to make my message more appealing. A siren song to lead someone.... anyone.... here.

And regarding the sketches, I have made a home for them at https://creaturesoftheotherworld.tumblr.com/
My memory is unreliable, and my drawing is awful, but I need to get these demons out of my head, and releasing them there seemed like the safest option.

I'll start write ups of some of the more important things I sketch, which will be posted here probably.

This blog is far too long. As if anyone would read this far. What the hell am I even doing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

The City And The Swamp

Tier One: B>T/H>T