YOU CANT GIVE UP THAT EASILY IM INSIDE YOU LET ME OUT bury me all you want, i am your true self and you will let me be free. play your stupid game for now fine, but theres only 11 days left in september and you will resume feeding me when this moronic attempt at delaying me is over
In the frozen mountains of the north western continent, lies a festering wound in the earth. Crawling with larvae. A black cloud weeps from it’s maw, a sickly stench fills the air. A billion tiny black wings form an incomprehensible shape, a living shadow. As the cloud passes, trees are shredded to the husk, the grass is scorched black. Each insect is the size of a mans fist, a gobbet of rotten meat with a cruel six inch stinger. They swarm the rocky jungle searching for prey, which is mercilessly stung to unconsciousness or death, and brought back to the creatures underground hive. Those left alive have their flesh consumed, by hatched larvae, or have eggs planted deep within their bones, which when hatched consume the beast from inside. The hive is a system of tunnels extending an unknowable distance into the earth, with walls of muscle tissue, seeping pus, oily to the touch. As wide and dark as a subway tunnel. Coun...
I've had to keep mostly quiet the last week. The plans have altered and I have been given authority to assume direct control of the Arc. Work continues on the notebooks. Otherwise very little to report. I've gotten used to this life of darkness. This empty cold world I'm living in. It's quiet. I don't even want anyone else here, I just want to show someone some of the things I've seen. I know none of what I'm seeing is real, but I don't think that matters any more. It feels so real to me it's definitely effecting me. I wonder if somehow I can effect IT. I've already pulled back images and sounds... there must be a way. Trapped in my delusion, I'll keep building my monstrosity. Because in my heart I have a rose.
Comments
Post a Comment